The policies below are applicable to TOP ACCOLADE NEWS BROADCASTING NETWORK (TANBN LTD) Ltd with the following websites: www.topaccolade.com, www.topaccolade.co.uk and www.tanbn.com Our policies include all versions optimized for viewing on any wireless or tablet devices, our interactive features, services, and communications, email newsletters and applications distributed or published by TOP ACCOLADE NEWS BROADCASTING NETWORK (TANBN LTD) Ltd irrespective of how they are accessed and/or used as long as they are operated, made available or produced and maintained by Top Accolade News Broadcasting Network Ltd (collectively “TOP ACCOLADE NEWS BROADCASTING NETWORK (TANBN LTD) ” or “we”, “us”, or “our”).
Furthermore, the Sites provide you with multiple opportunities to submit your content and participate in various services.
BY USING OUR SITES AND THE SERVICES WE OFFER, YOU ARE AGREEING AND ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU CAN DISCONTINUE THE USE OF THE SITES AND MAY EXIT IMMEDIATELY, SHOULD YOU NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WE DO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR AMEND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. THIS MEANS IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTINUE TO CHECK OUT OUR PRIVACY NOTICE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF OUR SITES AND ANY AFFILIATE SITES FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF CHANGES TO THESE TERMS WILL MEAN YOU ACCEPT THOSE CHANGES. NO CHANGES TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL APPLY RETROSPECTIVELY UNLESS WE PROVIDE YOU WITH SPECIFIC NOTICE.
This policy is a legal agreement between you (the “user”) and TOP ACCOLADE NEWS BROADCASTING NETWORK (TANBN LTD) states the terms and conditions that control your use of the Sites and all other services. These Terms and Conditions, including all updates, or, TOP ACCOLADE NEWS BROADCASTING NETWORK (TANBN LTD) rules and policies jointly constitute these “Terms and Conditions” between you and TOP ACCOLADE NEWS BROADCASTING NETWORK (TANBN Ltd).
WHEN YOU ACCESS THE SITES, YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN, PLEASE LEAVE THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY.
1. Site Access & Licensing. TANBN Ltd grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and make personal, non-commercial use of the Sites or their Content and not to modify all or any portion of the Sites or their Content. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Sites or their Content; any derivative use of the Sites or their Content; any downloading or copying of Content for the benefit of a third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Sites and/or any portion of the Sites may not be reproduced, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without TANBN’s prior express written consent. You will not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of TANBN, its content providers, or its affiliates without TANBN’s prior express written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our prior express written consent.
In addition, you agree to the following and not:
(i) take any action that imposes or may impose in our sole discretion an unacceptable or disproportionately heavy load on our Network or Infrastructure.
(ii) interfere or try to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Sites or
(iii) circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Sites. Any such unauthorized use automatically terminates the permissions and/or licenses granted by us to you.
2. Copyright and Ownership. The entirety of the features highlighted or shown on the Sites, including without excluding texts, designs, photos, pictures, moving pictures, sound, and delineations ("Content"), are owned by TANBN Ltd, its licensors, sellers, specialists, or potentially its Content suppliers. All components of the Sites, including without restriction the overall structure and the Content, are secured in terms of professional business code, copyright, moral rights, brand name, and different laws identifying with licensed innovation rights. The Services and the Sites may just be utilized for the expected reason for which such Sites and Services are being made accessible. Except as permitted by any applicable copyright laws, you may not change, modify or edit any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, display, perform, license, publish, or create derivative works of any sort, transfer or sell-off any material, information or work contained on the Sites. You will obey all relevant local and international laws, rules, mandates, and guidelines with respect to your usage of the Sites and Services. The Sites, its Content, and every single related right will remain the exclusive property of TANBN or its licensors except if in any case explicitly agreed. You won't remove any copyright, brand name, or other exclusive notification from material found on these Sites.
3. Brand names/Trademark. All brand names, administration stamps, and business trademarks of TANBN utilized thus (by and large "Imprints") are reserve or enlisted brand names of TANBN or its members, accomplices, sellers, or licensors. You may not utilize, duplicate, imitate, republish, transfer, post, transmit, appropriate, or alter the Marks in any capacity, including promoting or exposure relating to the circulation of materials on the Sites, without TANBN's consent. The utilization of the Marks on some other site or system PC condition isn't permitted. TANBN disallows the utilization of the Marks as a "hot" interface on or to some other site except if the foundation of such a connection is endorsed ahead of time. You will not use TANBN's name or any language, pictures, or images that could, in our judgment, suggest TANBN's support in any
(I) composed or oral publicizing or introduction, or
(ii) leaflet, bulletin, book, or other composed material of whatever nature, without our earlier composed assent.
4. Account Registration and Security. You understand that you may need to create an account to have access to any or all the parts of the Sites. In consideration of your use of the Sites, you will:
(a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself and your business as prompted by the Site's registration or subscription page (if applicable) (such information being the “Registration Data”) and
(b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or TANBN LTD has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, TANBN Ltd has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Sites (or any portion thereof). You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are completely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You will not share your account information or your username and password with any third party or permit any third party to log on to the Sites using your account information. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware. You are responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Services and Sites. We have the right to provide user, account, Content or use records, and related information under certain circumstances (such as in response to legal responsibility, lawful process, orders, subpoenas, or warrants, or to protect our rights, customers, or business). Please note that anyone able to provide your personally identifiable information will be able to access your account so you should take reasonable steps to protect this information.
5. Requested Submission Policy. Where TANBN has explicitly welcomed or mentioned entries, TANBN welcomes individuals from the general public to submit client-distributed material or client content (for example remarks to stories, etc.) to TANBN that they have considered regarding the Site and any related TV projects and remote and online broadcasts. Client Submissions remain the licensed innovation of the individual client. By posting content on our Site, you explicitly award TANBN a non-selective, unending, unavoidable, sovereignty free, completely settled up around the world, a completely sub-licensable option to utilize, replicate, adjust, distribute, interpret, make subsidiary works from, circulate, transmit, perform and show such substance and your name, voice, as well as similarity as contained in your User Submission, in entire or partially, and in any structure all through the world in any media or innovation, regardless of whether presently known or in the future found, including all advancement, promoting, advertising, marketing, exposure, and some other auxiliary uses thereof, and including the full right to sublicense such rights, in unendingness all through the globe. ANY SUCH USER SUBMISSIONS ARE CONSIDERED NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND TANBN LTD SHALL BE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION, IN WHATEVER STRUCTURE OR FORM, AS CONTAINED IN ANY USER SUBMISSION.
6. Inappropriate User Submissions. TANBN LTD does not encourage, solicit, and does not seek User Submissions that result from any activity that:
(i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal.
(ii) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property.
(iii) may constitute a crime or tort. You agree that you have not and will not engage or solicit in any of the foregoing activities in connection with producing your User Submission. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that in conjunction with your User Submission, you will not inflict emotional distress on other people, will not humiliate other people (publicly or otherwise), will not assault or threaten other people, will not enter onto private property without permission, will not impersonate any other person or misrepresent your affiliation, title, or authority, and will not otherwise engage in any activity that may result in injury, death, property damage, and/or liability of any kind. TANBN LTD will reject any submissions in which we believe in its sole discretion, that any such activities have occurred. If notified by a user of a submission that allegedly violates any provision of this Terms and Conditions, TANBN LTD reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, if such a violation has occurred, and to remove any such submission from the Site at any time and without notice.
7. User-Published Content. USER-PUBLISHED CONTENT DOES NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF TANBN LTD OR ANY INDIVIDUAL ASSOCIATED WITH TANBN LTD, AND WE DO NOT CONTROL THIS CONTENT. In no event shall you represent or suggest, directly or indirectly, TANBN LTD’s endorsement of user-published Content. TANBN LTD does not vouch for the accuracy or credibility of any user-published Content on our Sites and does not take any responsibility or assume any liability for any actions you may take as a result of reading user-published Content on our Sites. Through your use of the Sites and Services, you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, objectionable, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. There may also be risks of dealing with underage persons, people acting under false pretenses, international trade issues, and foreign nationals.
BY USING OUR SITES, YOU ASSUME ALL ASSOCIATED RISKS.
8. Linking to the Sites. Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on the Sites without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Sites or any information or material displayed on the Sites in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Sites must comply will all the applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
9. Third-Party Links. From time to time, the Sites may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated, or controlled by TANBN LTD or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Sites. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials, or other information located on or accessible from any other website. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, any content, materials, or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
10. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or sending any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties. You further understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to any user of the Sites or the Sites or through voice computer systems is expressly prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. Any such unauthorized use of our computer systems is a violation of these Terms and Conditions and applicable “anti-spam” laws. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing our internal policies related to commenting, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, banning you from leaving comments or participating in our forums and communities and/or the immediate removal of the related materials from the Sites at any time without notice. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
11. Territory. TANBN LTD makes no promise that the Content or Services available on the Sites are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom and accessing the Sites from territories where its Contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this Site from locations outside the Territory, you do so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local and international laws regarding the Contents and Services available on the Sites.
12. Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on the Sites is complete, accurate, and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Sites may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION AS TO THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, OR CURRENCY OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITES.
13. Access and Interference. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Sites for any purpose without our prior express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not:
(i) take any action that imposes or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
(ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites or any activities conducted on the Sites
(iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Sites.
(1) comply with the law or comply with the legal process served on TANBN LTD or the Sites
(2) protect and defend the rights or property of TANBN LTD, the Sites, or the users of the Sites; or
(3) act in an emergency to protect the personal safety of our guests, the Sites, or the public. Users shall remain solely responsible for the content of their messages and TANBN LTD shall have no obligation to pre-screen any such content. However, we shall have the right in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Sites at any time without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to remove any material that we find to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable, and the additional right to deny any user who fails to conform to any provision of these Terms and Conditions access to the Sites.
15. Representations and Warranties. You represent that you are over the age of 18, have the right and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions, are fully able and competent to satisfy the terms, conditions, and obligations herein, and your use of the Sites and Services is and will be in compliance with all applicable laws. Furthermore, you shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and warrant the following:
(i) you have obtained all consents, and possess all copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, and any other proprietary rights, or the necessary licenses thereto, to grant the license in Section 5.
(ii) if necessary you have the written consent of each and every identifiable natural person in the User Submission to use such persons name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the Sites and these Terms and Conditions, and each such person has released you from any liability that may arise in relation to such use.
(iii) you have read, understood, agree with, and will abide by the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
(iv) you are not, and have not been an agent of TANBN LTD and were not and are not acting on behalf of, or as a representative of, TANBN LTD or any other party in connection with the User Submission.
(v) the User Submission and TANBN LTD’s use thereof as contemplated by these Terms and Conditions and the Sites will not infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, and rights of publicity.
(vi) you are not, nor is any other person who appears in your User Submission, a current member of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG), the American Federation of Television and Radio Actors (AFTRA), or any other rights society.
(vii) you have not and will not engage in any of the following in connection with the production of, your appearance in, or contribution(s) to your User Submission: the infliction of injury to any person or animal, humiliation of any person (whether public or private), infliction of emotional distress on any person, assault or battery of any person, damage to any property without permission, the entry on any property without permission, or any other act or omission that could give rise to civil and/or criminal liability.
(viii) The User Submission does not contain:
(a) material falsehoods or misrepresentations that could harm TANBN LTD or any third party.
(b) content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, harassing, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law;
(c) advertisements or solicitations of business; or
(d) impersonations of third parties, other than those which are readily apparent.
16. DISCLAIMERS. Your use of the Sites is at your risk.
THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, CONTENT, AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER TANBN LTD NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, CONTENT, OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES.
THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, CONTENT, AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER THE TANBN LTD NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS, CONTENT, OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. v NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM TANBN OR THROUGH THE SITES CONTENTS AND SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
17. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. TANBN LTD does not assume any responsibility or will be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arise from your access to, use of, or browsing the Sites, or your downloading of any information or materials from the Sites. IN NO EVENT WILL TANBN, OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR TRANSMISSION OF THE SITES, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITES, ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITES, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TANBN LTD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITES OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITES. IN NO EVENT SHALL TANBN’s TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE EXCEED TWENTY-FIVE DOLLARS (US $25.00). 18. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold TANBN LTD and any affiliated company or individual harmless from all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to or in connection with:
(i) the use of the Sites or the Internet or your placement or transmission of any message or information on the Sites by you or your authorized users;
(ii) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, your breach of any of the representations and warranties above
(iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights, or intellectual property rights.
(iv) your violation of any law, rule, or regulation of the People’s Republic of China or any other country.
(v) any claim for damages that arise as a result of any User Submission that you provide to TANBN LTD or
(vi) any other party’s access and use of the Sites with your unique username, password, or other appropriate security code.
19. Release. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE OTHER USERS OF THE SITES, YOU RELEASE TANBN LTD (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, JOINT VENTURES, AND EMPLOYEES) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES.
20. Termination. We may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Sites at any time, for any reason, or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We may also block your access to our Sites in the event that
(a) you breach these Terms and Conditions;
(b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or
(c) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users, or us.
21. Force Majeure. Neither TANBN Ltd nor you shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond their reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, war, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies: any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labour unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
23. General Rules. Any claim relating to, and the use of, the Sites and the Content is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, including (England and Wales) and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be acceptable in judicial and administrative processes, based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records, originally generated and maintained in printed form. We cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to the Sites or Services that we offer as the operation of the Sites may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is upheld to be, inaccurate, invalid, or unenforceable, such provision shall be discarded, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You do consent that these Terms and Conditions and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by TOP ACCOLADE News Broadcasting Network (TANBN) at our sole discretion. The headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. These Terms and Conditions set forth the complete understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. Sections 5 (Solicited Submission Policy), 13 (Access and Interference), 15 (Representations and Warranties), 16 (Disclaimers), 17(Limitations of Liability), 18 (Indemnity), 19 (Release), and 23 (General Rules) shall survive any termination or expiration of these Terms and Conditions.
24. The Copyright Law of the United Kingdom (England and Wales) (The Copyright Law). Through the services we deliver on the Sites, we may also act as a “services provider” and offer services as an online provider of materials and links to third-party websites. This means that some third-party materials that we do not own, or control may be transmitted, stored, accessed, or otherwise delivered on the Sites. TOP ACCOLADE NEWS BROADCASTING NETWORK (TANBN LTD) Ltd also has a provision for certain legally authorised follow-up guidelines regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Sites. In Addition, TOP ACCOLADE NEWS BROADCASTING NETWORK (TANBN) has adopted a new policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content or the suspension of any user that is found to have infringed on our rights or that of a third party, or that has otherwise violated any (IP) intellectual property laws or regulations, or any of the terms and conditions contained in this policy.
If you believe any material available via the Sites infringes a copyright, you should notify us using the notice procedure for claimed infringement under The Copyright Law. We will respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in The Copyright Law to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the Content. Our designated agent (i.e., the proper party for notice) to whom you should address infringement notices under The Copyright Law is [email protected]
Please provide the following notice: 1. Identify the copyrighted material, work or any other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
2. Identify these with enough detail so that we may locate them on the Sites.
3. Provide a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
4. A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that:
(a) the above information in your notice is accurate, and that
(b): you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
5. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
6. Your physical or electronic signature. We may give notice to our users of any infringement notice by means of a general notice on any of our Sites, written communication sent by first-class mail to a user’s physical address in our records, or electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in our records. Should you receive such an infringement notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To enforce its effectiveness, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, physical address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom(Including England and Wales), or if your physical address is outside of the United Kingdom for any judicial authority in which we may operate, and where you will accept services from the person or organization who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person or organisation.
25. Entire Agreement. The Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between the user and TOP ACCOLADE NEWS BROADCASTING NETWORK (TANBN LTD) Ltd and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral).
26. Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact our Customer Service Department by email at [email protected]
27. Copyright Notice. All Site design, graphics, text selections, arrangements, and all software are Copyright © 2020-2022, TOP ACCOLADE NEWS BROADCASTING NETWORK (TANBN LTD) or its licensors.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2020 - 2022 Top Accolade News Broadcasting Network. All Rights Reserved